Here are the steps:
1. Listen to the podcast for week four (below)
2. Read the instructions for the Report Blog (below).
3. Find and read (or carefully re-read) two digital stories that fall within the subgenres we’ve covered so far.
4. Draft a formal, full-sized blog that compares and/or contrasts how that one literary element (see list below) works in the two digital stories you read (or re-read).
5. Upload your rough draft to Report Blog Draft discussion board on CNM Learn.
1. Listen to Podcast for week four:
2. Read the instructions for the Report Blog (below)
Report on how two digital stories use the same literary technique.
Click on one literary technique below.
*Don’t worry about the terms in the middle of the chart (sub assertions, etc.).
Those are for analytic writing.
Compare and/or contrast how that one literary element works in the two digital stories you read (or re-read).
I’ve left out plot because you’ll want to begin your blog with a good description of what happens (plot summary) to help the reader following along.
Provide a good plot summary (tell us what happened in the story!)
Define your chosen literary technique in your own words. In other words, paraphrase it.
Explain how specific examples from two stories show how your chosen literary technique is used.
Use end-of-text citations properly (and include hyperlinks).
Make sure to post at least 500 words